Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Time to cool down with Qoola

Yes! I went to the soft opening of Qoola Frozen Yogurt in Greenbelt 2 (hehe actually it's in between Greenbelt 1 and Greenbelt 2). Qoola is a Canadian yogurt store... But what makes this yogurt store different from other stores is that you get to make your own yogurt... So you must be wondering how will this store charge you... well they actually weigh your yogurt cup and have their own computation. :)

For their yogurt base, you can choose from the ff: Original, Green Tea, White Chocolate Macadamia and Raspberry (I decided to choose the White Chocolate Macadami hahaa - it tasted like ice cream and I didn't taste any bitterness). But if you want the bitterness, go with the Original Flavor. Then I went to the toppings bar (I got ripe mangoes, almond, chocolate strips, crushed graham, granola and ooh more ripe mangoes). The price is Php 75 per 100 grams, my cup's kinda full so when they weighed it it cost me 200 bucks (but I think it was worth it since my cup's full and I shared it with a friend).

So here's a recap of the food trip I had..

Advantages: You get to personalize your yogurt! (plus the price varies on the weight of your cup)
They serve smoothies as well :)
Their building's uber chic! There's a fish pond under the staircase =)
They have free wifi!
Disadvantage: If you're clumsy like me (hehe seriously) the toppings bar could be a challenge for you... haha (it could get messy, I mean it)

Location: It's a building in between Greenbelt 1 (National Bookstore) and across Greenbelt 2 (Flapjacks)

No comments:

Post a Comment