Monday, June 14, 2010

I will always be a traveler...

I think I'm starting to travel a lot :) Well I can't help it... I think it's in my blood..
I was at a coffee shop last month (which isn't really a surprise) and I was fortunate enough to read a nice article from a Travel Magazine... Let me share with you the reasons why we travel. Seriously, after reading this... I had that cheesy smile plastered on my face and the reassurance which I badly needed...

We travel to lose ourselves and to find ourselves.
We travel to open our hearts and eyes and learn more about the world.
We travel to become young fools again - to slow time down, get taken in and fall in love once more.
We travel to shake up our complacencies by seeing urgencies we seldom face at home.
Travel is the best way we have of rescuing the humanity of places and saving them from abstractions and ideology.

(Mango, More than Travel, Volume 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment